Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-09-30 18:36 
Gold
Gold

你唔改下啲臭脾氣同自卑感、仲要唔信任女友....係女人都會離開你囉!

如果真係改唔到,你唯有同佢分手,搵個心地唔好、又唔靚女嘅做女朋友罷啦!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-01 19:29 

一個男人最緊要係自信,你就算搵個心地唔好又唔靚女嘅女朋友都一樣唔要你,你咁冇自信點有女人肯依靠你?你點俾到安全感人?我係男人都睇你唔起!你回想下佢當初點解同你一齊?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-02 11:58 
中層階層
中層階層

Maybe at the beginning, is his look that attracted her or some funny jokes or behaviour, but after a period of time of getting to know each other, his true color comes out....can't hide. Is either he change his attitude or behaviour or change a 'not so' pretty girlfriend to hv more security for himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-06 1:54 
New Comer
New Comer

i don't know. everytime I fly back and she went out with some male friends.I doubt it and get upset. She explain to me nothing with those male friend just friend. In fact, she not only have male friends also female friends. Only thing upset me is all her male friend really like her a lot.

She shout at me louder and louder as she explain so many times for me. I don't know if she really like those guys then why she gives me chances many many times after she shouted at me.

這是什麼女人心態?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-06 23:11 
中層階層
中層階層

h2o, if she said there's nothing between her n the male friend, try asking her (be nice thru-out the conversation) to bring u along on the next outing. Fm that outing, u can tell how she behave/treat other male. If so unluckily that it is not what u expected, better think whether the relationship shd continue. Cos I really feel u r not a happy person if this relationship is going to continue. Maybe she herself r not ready to be tied down. Guess both of u hv to give each other some air to breathe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-07 10:11 
New Comer
New Comer

she doesn't mind to bring along me with his male friend before.now after we have so much agruement,she doesn't even want me to kiss her lips.only allow me to kiss on face.and i have to fly, most of the time now is me have no time to meet her male friend.when i have G,we tried to make time for only 2 of us.she is busy i m busy too.

she doesn't let me kiss on lips and said i m still on probation for 1 month.Is she thought that if she forgive me so fast,i will be lose temper again? or is she not loves me as much as before?i don know.when i m in hk.she call me after she finish a heavy day work.i m still at least has a place in her heart.but what i concern is there anybody else in her heart as well.besides,she used to call me before she sleep before so many arguement,now she did not call me in the nite time.is this she want to see me whether i lose my temper easily or something else.

smtimes i heard her talking to her friends very,very soft.for male and female.but if a beautiful woman talking with a male friend in such a tone,male will hard to control fall in love of her,right?I m jealous and it upset up at the times.the thing is she is nice when people is nice to her no matter men or women?For god sake, I dont know what to do?I really love her.But i don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-07 21:46 
中層階層
中層階層

Offcuz if someone is angry u think u will get a gd-nite call/kiss. Hv some faith in her. Don't be too petty. U got to trust her if u want to maintain this relationship. If she has not done anything unfaithful to u, don't argue unnecessary as it is not healthy at all. Maybe she is still young, give her sometime. As long as u know both of u hv a place in each other heart, why go into details whether anybody else is in her heart? For sure her family member is in her heart as well. R u also jealous of them? Be mature n do not think so much. Life is short, so, be happy when u r together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-07 23:03 
New Comer
New Comer

i m sure u r a woman.she said the same thing as u.she told me to trust her and most important is the time we are being together is happy.BUT,isnt a relationship should be faithful to each other?If i m doing good just love her,why cant she.I m good looking but very crazy picky.i wait too long to met her.i dont want to love another woman but why cant she do the same.

i heard from female friend said that 女人enjoy 多觀音兵,life is short also unfair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-08 0:24 
中層階層
中層階層

h2o, like i said, if u know she has done something unfaithful to u, by all means, reconsider the relationship whether is worth continuing. If u hv no proof of her being unfaithful to u, pls do not behave this way. It will be very painful for both of u. Since is faith that u 2 gets together, so treasure the time. Do not spend yr time thinking of rediculous matter that r not happening n try not to be so negative. Be happy, cheer up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-08 9:33 
New Comer
New Comer

Thanks Pokey.i hope things will getting better.because she seldom call me nowadays.if i call her,she maybe busy.as during our G we are free,but she is very busy for work even off office hours.before argument,she used to call me during a 5 mins break from her work.she asked me whether if everything ok,where m i even everyday i m doing the same thing.i felt she care to listen my voice during her break.but now she only call 1 or 2 times a day. i do not want initiate the call this day because i dont want to know if i call her she is with her male friend.we will agrue again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-08 10:42 
中層階層
中層階層

Yes, don't let her feel this relationship is getting unbearable. If u treausre her, pls try to trust her as long as she is not doing anything dishonest. Give time to each other by giving each other a break. U can text her a msg (no harm) showing her that she is still in yr mind (but not the words that will irritate). By avoiding is not the best solution You said : "i do not want initiate the call this day because i dont want to know if i call her she is with her male friend.we will agrue again."... see, there u go again. In fact, fm this statement, u obviously r trying to avoid n not looking for solution. U hv alot of doubts in her. Even she gives u few more months of probation, I can tell u, u will end up losing her if u feel she always looking for other male friend when u r not around, I suggest u better change or be one yr own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-08 23:06 
New Comer
New Comer

Thanks a lot Pokey.Before I see yr msg,I did call her this morning.忍唔住打俾她約她食lunch.She still very cool during lunch time.I did not ask her what she has done yesterday.我買左本一週刊給她一齊去飲茶,氣氛良好,我說kelly chan老公好幸運,她反說Alex係好老公,因為kelly脾氣差,Alex都忍左甘多年,我sense到她想說什麼.

After lunch, i asked again if i can kiss her.reject again.she said she has given me so many chance before.and the last time i lost my temper was just 2 weeks ago.she did not want to forgive me and repeat being pissed away.she only gave me a hug,it hurts.

this evening after she finish work,she called me and being soft to me and said i was sweet during the lunch.(我其實只是再無質問她)今晚真是"破冰之女".

u r right for saying that,treasure her is to make out time as happy as possible.Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-10-09 0:06 
中層階層
中層階層

Good for u. Hope everything works out fine. h2o, don't be too negative which always makes things worst. U can be a very good man if u can change the way u behave. Try yr best to win back her confidents in u...i know u can do it. cheers.