魚翅空中服務員討論區

一個讓大家暢所欲言的地方
It is currently 2019-12-11 3:26

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-09-18 15:55 
New Comer
New Comer

I'll try to take it easy and know more about him to see if he's my Mr. Right, \red\
At the mean time, I just be natural friend and keep contact with him, and everything will be fine, right?
p.s, it's so nice that I can hear some guy's opinion here, do you mind to share your love story as well?
你同你 gf 曖昧o左幾耐先開始o架?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-09-19 0:49 
New Comer
New Comer

哇哇哇!我以為我呢D老餅好保守,原來sweet heart 啊,sweat heart,我唔知你幾多歲,不過你連同個cockpit date 下,都甘多野唸?又唔系做人世。As someone has said here, you're not going to marry him. You're just gonna have a "date" with him.

A "date" in the modern world has nothing to do with moral. 如果純粹兩個人食下飯飲下野吹下水或者被picked up 下或者食飯唔使比錢,好普通不過嘅 social life o者!Yes, i'm sure you're being chased. However, so what! That's previlage of a LADY! I wish I were you!

不過甘,if he's cockpit, he at least 唔會生得似八兩金掛?so he's a social status advantage, he's able to date A Lot Of Girls without being rejected. So, at least you're not reluctant to him la. Just go ahead, unless he has some special request on you and he's not serious. 我指食快餐,then you gotta watch out. If you're adult, you should interpret this yourself, or 你可以同埋D 比較信得過嘅朋友一起hang out 下 and see.

不過我又有另一個point of view. He's kind of 行動派,見到你唔錯,就開始行動約下你。而你就系過種 life is full of doubt and uncertainty, alway ask: should I go ahead...? I would guess, just "guess" , you guys might not be a good match. However, who knows! Sweet heart 啊,去馬啦, 約多幾次,就會知咩事。

但系一個advice la, long D love (is he local or 鬼?) is not an easy thing. When you guys step further, you need to define what's worthwhile. However, it's too soon to talk about.

You could have some things to do:

1. just enjoy the time with him with border line set by yourself, 或者璜掂你悶悶地,就直情唔使理甘多。
2. If you're gonna be serious, as you seem to be, find out if he's serious on you. find someone you trust to help you to figure it out coz 旁觀者清. Whether he's got gf is NOT important. Whether he's serious on you IS more important. A guy couldn't take so many girls seriously AT THE SAME TIME.

Good luck, DON't miss any wonderful moment in your life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-09-22 23:26 
New Comer
New Comer

haha, 絲襪佬..... I'm not young gar lar......
but maybe my life is so dull and there're not much guys around me, that's why when he approach me, I treat it so serious law.....

anyway, I'll still keep contact with him and see if he has further action la, kekee....

PostPosted: 2008-10-11 13:46 

sweet heart wrote:
hello everybody, recently a guy seems have interest on me, but I'm really not sure if he also treat other girls the same........, I'm not the naive type girl, but hope you guys can give me some advice.

1. everytime when he date me, he must drive to pick me.
2. must pay by him, won't let me to treat him the meal.
3. will sms me or call me like hv typhoon or bad weather, will check if I need to fly or ask me to take care.
4. will ask me to join his gathering though i never join once. I don't want people think that because he's cockpit, so I approach him.

The main point is, he's cockpit, I'm crew. People always say that, don't be too naive! You're the "hk-base only", he can date lots of girls but you never know...... I also understand, but some of my friends also saying that, maybe he really have interest on me, because he still keep contact with me even I reject going out with him for so many times......

Personally, I think he's a nice guy but it seems really not secure to be his girl, if you were me, what'll you do? Am I thinking too much?

Thanks for the advice.

全部都係gentleman應做的基本禮儀
你thinking too much
他對個個女仔都係...你唔知者
你一定係很少拍拖
叫你gathering...想人多玩開心一點者

愛情是:當感覺、熱情和浪漫統統拿掉之後,你仍然珍惜對方.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-11-04 14:58 
New Comer
New Comer

sweet heart i have similar case as you ..

i dun know i should accept him or not .
but he chase me almost a yr lah

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-11-07 23:15 
New Comer
New Comer

〝敵不動我不動〞,如果他不是想追你,而你沒有先暗示或明示你喜歡他或他喜歡你,那你不會丟臉。。。如果他真的是想追你,到時候你才付出,但一定要食腦,不要被人欺騙了還會傷害了自己。。。還有,管他是甚麼,如果大家都真的喜歡大家,why not?Goog Luck﹗

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2008-12-15 18:47 
New Comer
New Comer

sweet heart i have similar case as you ..

i dun know i should accept him or not .
but he chase me almost a yr lah

that mean he's already 表白 to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-01-14 21:32 
New Comer
New Comer

If you are taking serious, there is love (don't make it as a commitment yet. Anyway, nowadays, there is no such thing called a commitment in love).

If it is love, don't discuss it in a logical way, don't ask advice from somebody and don't try to derive a formula for your love.

In love, no such thing A+B=B+A.

If Mr. A used to have Miss B, C and D, now you are his Miss E, maybe then there will not be F, G....Z to follow (because of you). However nobody can guarantee that's forever (ever Mr. A or yourself).

It is a unprecedented chemical reaction. Nobody can tell you what will happen when you two are actually mixed together because there is only one YOU and only one HIM in this world.

Follow your HEART and enjoy any sweet moments. It's LIFE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-02-09 16:54 
New Comer
New Comer

大家後生仔女飲飲食食好平常嗟, 你諗多咗啦, 人哋真係有行動先喺公司索吓料啦, 好快有結果

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-02-19 23:08 
New Comer
New Comer

sweet heart let's update how u 2 going n??and can u share how u meet each other??

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2009-03-13 1:37 

想知佢有冇女友?? 好簡單啫, 係聖誕或情人節約佢出黎睇下佢出唔出囉! 尤其係情人節食dinner, 如果佢搵理由推或者食完上半場就話有事走先(或話有事做要夜d先黎到)咁你就知咩事啦.

PostPosted: 2010-03-26 1:06 
New Comer
New Comer

how`s going on now?

PostPosted: 2010-07-22 23:55 
New Comer
New Comer

You'll never know a person if you dont get in his/her life.
Which means you have to see that person often in order to know more about him/her.
No matter you're dating or just friends.