魚翅空中服務員討論區

一個讓大家暢所欲言的地方
It is currently 2019-12-08 18:55

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: 2007-04-06 13:06 
Small Potato
Small Potato

Been with my bf 6 yrs we had ups and downs. I dun see any future for us and he never talks about our future. Our relationship is like flatmate. I am thinking of saving $ in these few mths to pay down payment and deposit for a flat for rent. Anyone can give me suggestion what to do? Am I doing the right thing? \wide\ I won't let him know my plan, I will leave quietly, maybe leave he a letter to let him know what I feel. \weiwei\

PostPosted: 2007-04-06 13:42 
Green
Green

點解你唔同佢坐低好好傾下呢。

PostPosted: 2007-04-06 13:55 

yes y dun talk to him face to face ? he is crew as well ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-06 16:18 
New Comer
New Comer

6 yrs, together not a short period, u two should hv lots of memory , right? not every girl can leave and put down all the things totally suddently , many guys also hv not got a good plan with their lover, may be he hv in his heart , may be not, why you don't talk with him clearly? if u leave suddently, u never know what he think, and he never know what you want, tell out what u feel , let he hv chance to talk wt u la, if thats you, u also don't want you lover leave suddently , just leave a letter , right? if you really lost the love of him, just tell him the real ans and leave. 6 yrs just get back a letter ? \shy\ think it carefully la good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-06 18:18 
Small Potato
Small Potato

Well, it's lots of things that I am disapointed with him. When 9 out of 10 of yr friends tell u he is not good for u, there must be a reason why. Of course, I dun only listen to my friends. I used my own judement as well. He is going to be 43 but acts like 23, when I was younger I liked ppl look at me, but the older u get u tend to mallow down(more low profile). He still likes to draw attention from ppl on the street by the way he dressed and talked. he does thing different from normal ppl.Its just so many things is difficult to explain by writing. I am not young anymore, I dun want to waste my time on him anymore, I am already 3x, dun make mistake I dun have anyone else. Is sad to think I rather be by myself than being with him. The thing is when u try to talk to him seriously he never respond the same way. The worst thing is being with him for 6 yrs, I dun know if he is telling the truth or joking. \cry\

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-08 2:27 

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-08 14:11 
Gold
Gold

BingBing,
你呢個男友四十幾歲人都仲要act like 廿幾歲,因為佢對自己冇信心囉!唔好理你嘅男友有冇plan for future都好...我哋女人對男友冇哂感覺嘅時候,就算佢幾有錢、幾有抱負...冇咗個感覺就係冇咗個感覺架啦!

倆個人相處,唔一定要結婚、生仔、買樓,先至代表有future嘅,尤其是依家做哂呢啲嘢,都唔代表倆個人可以天長地久、一生一世。只要倆個人喺埋一齊開心、溝通到、步法一樣...咁都可以一生一世啦!但係當大家諗嘅同做嘅嘢開始唔一旨,呢段感情就會出現問題架啦!除非某一方肯give in,為對方而改變。如果冇一方肯去做呢樣嘢,倆個喺埋一齊...都只係拖緊大家啲時間咋!

就算你肯give in、唔再對佢有任何要求,但係如果你只係force緊自己去give in,到頭來都係唔開心嘅,你遲早都係會離開囉!

如果你真係覺得唔可以再同你嘅男友相處,就好離開佢囉!乘自己仲有啲quali嘅時候,去搵過第二個直得你為佢付出嘅男人啦!就算搵唔到...being single有時都仲開心過有個人喺身邊架!

依家呢個年代,冇話邊個冇咗邊個唔得囉!更何況聽你講你呢個男人啲嘢 (雖然唔係講得好detail)...你離開佢都唔會有任何lost囉!反而你force自己再同佢喺埋一齊,你只會更痛苦咋!

如果你唔試下離開對方,你係唔會知自己做得啱唔啱。如果你過番一排單身生活而你又過得開心嘅,即係代表你選擇得啱。但係當你過番單身生活嘅時候,千其唔好封閉自己、唔同任何朋友contact...因為你咁做嘅話,你就會以為自己嘅選擇係錯而想番去佢身邊架啦!所以如果你選擇離開佢,你就唔可以封閉自己,咁你先至諗得清醒啲究竟自己做唔做得啱。

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-08 18:48 
Small Potato
Small Potato

Auntie,
Thank you so much for your advise!! The future for me is not about getting marry and have kids. At least so kind of promise, do you know what I mean. I can not see our future. Last nite I was playing MJ with my friends(which I told him before). He called up around 2.30am asking me how come play MJ so quite, so I asked my friends to say somrthing and make some noise with MJ and he put the phone down on me. When I went home he was already asleep. This morning he pretend nothing happen. I don't think that is the right kind of attitude. Just make me wanting to leave him sooner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-11 12:52 
Gold
Gold

Of course I understand what you want. 姨媽話結婚生仔果啲嘢...只係打個比喻啫!

如果一個男人所講及所做嘅嘢會令到身邊嘅女人唔認同,甚至會令到身邊嘅女人反感,就算個男人有幾好家底或者有幾好人,身邊嘅女人都唔會再愛呢個男人架啦!

如果你係咁嘅心態,你都係早啲放棄罷嘞!Good luck to you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-13 18:02 
Small Potato
Small Potato

Auntie,
Thank you so much for your support!! I needed that!! \cry\ How come you are so experience with relationship problems? Or I should say expert? At the moment I am waiting for a suitable flat then I will move out and move on. I am sure I will get over it very soon. Thank you for the support!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-14 0:38 
Small Potato
Small Potato

如果妳已經決定要走.要決斷一點,唔好俾自己心軟,也不要給妳男朋友有絲毫的希望與幻想,

不過take action要小心點......

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-15 2:36 
Small Potato
Small Potato

Thank you for the sopport and advice!! I needed that!! I have started the letter already, just need more touching up. Hope to find a place to stay asap. \line\ Hope to give you guys good news soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-18 12:45 
New Comer
New Comer

takecare

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-20 16:11 
Small Potato
Small Potato

I left already, just staying at my friend's for now. I am feeling really bad!!! \cry\
He didn't call but I know he got drunk and was telling his friends I took everything and left. Being such a pride man he told he friends that is not the first time to get dumped by girlfriends.
I am feelind really down and sad. Wondering if I did the right thing. I am so angry with myself why do I feel that way when I am the one who make the move. I think I still love him a lot. \cry\

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2007-04-21 19:34 
Small Potato
Small Potato

He didn't call but I know he got drunk and was telling his friends I took everything and left. Being such a pride man he told he friends that is not the first time to get dumped by girlfriends.

please apologize our honestly

當我見到這段,我想同妳講佢仍值得愛佢嗎?
妳走左,佢好歹都打個電話俾.哀求妳返去.做戲有好點好都要做點野..但佢不聞不問,仲說自己不是第一次 dumped \line\ ,..
佢同朋友講自己唔係第一次dump,趺落地拿返躑沙...故意咁講,減少傷害情度????
定想向佢佢朋友威下,,?

仲有個elemaent,妳走左,如果返去,佢將來點對妳.妳可否意想到嗎?
難道當時又再走,,,>? \bubble\

走左不回頭,箭射出去,唔可以停止,直至到終點...妳既終點又是何方呀????
\blink\